We are a rider owned and run BMX company which was established back in October 2013 in Essex, UK. Our aim is to provide high quality, reliable and innovative BMX parts to BMX riders around the world. All of our BMX parts are designed, inspected and packaged here in the UK, they are also thoroughly tested in house and by our team of riders to make sure they can withstand all kinds of riding styles.
TLC (Titanium Lightweight Components) started out producing lightweight titanium BMX parts as there was nowhere else to buy these in the UK at the time. We are now proud to have the largest stock of titanium BMX parts in the world! We continue to grow every day thanks to the support from our customers and are slowly expanding into bigger and better parts.
TLC BIKES is devoted to providing good customer service, on-time delivery and exciting BMX parts for riders around the world. Please see delivery, warranty and returns info below.
- UK delivery usually takes 1-3 working days from the date of purchase.
- Delivery outside of the UK but within the EU usually takes 3-5 working days from the date of purchase.
- Delivery outside of the EU usually takes 5-10 working days from the date of purchase.
- All parts that are ordered on backorder will be dispatched as soon as they are in stock again.
- Back ordered parts will usually be delivered in 5-10 working days but can take up to 20 working days depending on the manufacturing proccess.
- All BMX parts have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
- All BMX parts that have proven to be faulty will be replaced immediately.
- The warranty excludes any damage that is a sign of incorrect installation and not part failure.
- A copy of the receipt will need to be shown when returning a part.
- You will need to be the original purchaser of the part to return it under warranty.
- If you are not happy with your purchase from TLC BIKES you have 14 days to return the part for a full refund.
- It must be unused and in it’s original packaging to receive a full refund.
- If the part has in fact been used, it will be returned to you with no refund issued.